Sunday 11 November 2012

There are times where I get depressed and sad.There are times where I need someone to talk to.Sometimes,friends are kinda disappointing.The only person whom I can turn to is God-the Big Man up there.

And then I wish that Jesus was in his human form.I would run to him and embrace him and spend the whole day just talking to him.I would tell him "I love you,I love you".I picture myself talking to him,telling him about my ups and downs.I imagine him holding me and hugging me.That ideal picture is so vivid in my memory.

The reason I like to be alone sometimes is so that I can talk to Him.But I'm in my home now.Want to go wandering around in this neighbourhood?I peep through my window,see the cars lining up bumper to bumper.Drivers honking their cars from all direction.Maybe not.

No,the best place would be the beach.I need to hear the sound of the waves.I need to feel my legs sinking in the sand.I want to lay down and tell God everything.Of course I can do it here,in my bedroom or in the back room.But it's nothing like nature,so richly created in the palms of his hands.

I need the beach!!


A view of the beach in Port Dickson

2 comments:

  1. Let's go back to GSB in Port Dickson for a Quiet Retreat!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!I miss the beach!

    ReplyDelete