Tuesday 1 May 2012

Guilty,no?

So,you're from a rich family.
Your parents have a big mansion.
There are a few maids looking after the house.
Your dad has a few luxurious cars at home-Lamborghini,Ferrari.

Your father is a director of this huge multi-million dollar company.He is ageing and the next person in line to take over the company is you.You decide to take over the company.You're happy because you don't have to work so hard to own a company.It's was already in your hands a long time ago.

However,wouldn't you be guilty?I mean it's not like you WANTED to own this business as badly as your dad did.Let's just say your dad started from scratch and all he wanted in life was to own a big company.Wouldn't you be feeling guilty that he started from small unlike you-who just got a fortune just like that?.

Of course if your dad chose you,it means that he knows you're capable of handling the company.Or on the other hand,he died suddenly and there was no one else EXCEPT you.So you took over the business,doing exceptionally well as your father.Will  guiltiness cause you to work even harder to think of other ways to expand your dad's multi million dollar company?Or would you EVEN feel guilty in the first place?

Now,you never had any other goals in life because you knew you you were going to take over the business ONE FINE DAY.

I don't know.But I do know that I will feel as though I did not contribute to the success of my dad's company.After all,I didn't anyway.It was all my dad's effort.If guiltiness really bothered me,then I will either :

a.Expand the business further and make it known worldwide so that I would have made a contribution to the company.

b.I wouldn't care less about what other people thought of me.After all,maybe it was meant that I had to take over the company.

You know what?Maybe I'll just combine the two options.

But then again......


Taking over a big company is not so easy as there are always risks such as economic crisis,embezzlement among your workers and other possibilities and so on.So your dad didn't actually leave you a fortune.In fact he wanted you to keep the fortune going amidst all the tribulation in life which some,he might not tell you and some may not have happened during his time but could possibly happen when you run the big company.Feeling pressured eh?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment