Thursday 3 May 2012

This and that..

School's going to start in like a few days time.I don't want to count the days because the thought of seeing the number of days left is appalling.The idea of going back to school suddenly reminds me of my hectic life in form 5 when I was so busy juggling between school,tuition classes and co-curricular activities.The thought of going through the same thing again is somehow arduous.A lot of things are running on my mind now.Not pleasant ones,for sure.



I will be missing my holidays too.It's not like there won't be other holidays soon.But it still would be different because you still have to study during the school holidays.There won't be late wake ups anymore.How I miss waking up late and when I'm still feeling tired,I'll just turn off the alarm clock,and bump my head into the bed again.



I would also miss burying myself in novels.I am still wondering whether I'll be able to finish Echoes of Silence by Chuah Guat Eng.A wonderful book,so captivating that I spent the whole night and early hours of the morning to read it.It's not like I won't be able to read AT ALL when school starts.It's just that there would be less time spent on them.And fiction books have somehow become my company over the last two months.



From being so laid back,soon,I'll be rushing for time.Not sure whether I'll have enough time or not to STUDY.I know I sound like a pessimist,but hey wouldn't you be feeling the same too?Since I'm going back to school again,I roughly figured out my time table,and there's so much to take in.I am not sure whether I'll be able to digest that time table of mine in my mind.It's like shoving a horse down your throat.Ah,terrible!



I'm not sure whether I'll have time for my favourite TV shows.Now,I'm not a television addict.I would only watch certain TV episodes.My all time favourite is American Idol and Junior Masterchef.Occasionally too,I would browse through the channels(that's if I'm really bored) and watch a movie.Nothing gets better with a snack and being engrossed into the Idiot box.



Recently,I've started blogging and it was so addictive!There's so much to write,share and read.So hopefully my busy schedule would STILL allow me to spend time with you.Spending time with you has enabled me to write down my thoughts and polishing it up.I hope that despite having a busy schedule,I'll have time for you.



Hopefully,I wont miss all these things that I have mentioned.Maybe,school won't be as bad as I thought.Maybe.Just maybe.









No comments:

Post a Comment