Friday 24 August 2012

A day to be remembered........

It's been a while since I spent time with Su Ee.Plus,she would be leaving to India soon to do her degree in dentistry.So,we decided to spend Thursday morning together in Jusco.We watched Step Up Revolution and I was so amazed at the dance stunts.Especially the part where Emily goes into the museum and all of a sudden the dancers come out and start dancing.My jaw dropped.That was such a brilliant idea.Maybe I should do that sometime too and give everyone a surprise!Hahahah!!After watching Step Up,I realised a few things.

I love dancing.Not because of Step Up 4.But because it's an art.I want to learn how to Salsa.But the only problem is,I need a guy.Haha!

And the thing is there are many people out there who can dance and who want to take dancing as a career.If you really love something,then it should be your career.But what if I love to dance,shouldn't I take up dancing?If I really enjoy it?

I wasn't so hungry after the movie so I was thinking about Sushi King.Apparently,Su Ee was craving for sushi just as much!So,we headed to Sushi King.Well,to be honest if it wasn't my friend who introduced me to Sushi King,I would not have tried it at all!So yeah,I thank my friend.And in this whole year,I have not been to Sushi King.So,I was also longing for it in a way too.

Luckily there were two empty seats right in front of us.So we rushed and got the two seats.But when I went there,I scanned the restaurant and I realised I was the only Indian there.Su Ee asked me to try salmon and I should have known that it was raw,so when I tried it,my taste buds immediately sent off a repulsion.I DON'T LIKE RAW FOOD!!!However,Su Ee was enjoying every bit of it!We ate a lot.Most of our dishes were the ones in red (which means it was RM5 per plate).The bill came up to RM46!!!

We talked about lots of stuff in Sushi King.Especially about a life partner and in the Christian context.It was good to hear from Su Ee's side of the story too.And then she told me about the 4 types of personality and I was blank.I only knew about the DISC test.This personality is different from the DISC one.

http://www.bethjones.net/articles/the-4-types-of-personality/

Then,we walked around and there were so many new shops!It must have been a while since I went to Jusco.We found a bench nearby and started talking about stuff.Basically,about friends and that sort of thing.

It was a good day.I enjoyed my time with Su Ee.Man,I'm gonna miss her!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment