Sunday 6 October 2013

Here there are a number of Sarawakians and Sabahans.And every time I look at them,there is this weird sensation inside me.It reminds me of Long Lamai.And whenever I walk past them or look at them,it feels as though they've brought a part of home here.Home.And whenever I talk to them,Long Lamai would always be slipped into the conversation.

When I went for my first CF here last week,the memories came rushing through.From the way they spoke to the alkitab,and the prayer said aloud.The only thing that came to mind all the time was Long Lamai.They did this too.Their names were all very weird too.Just like home.

And a part of me,wanted to reach out to them.It was as though I knew them.I want to connect to them.Just like how connections were created freely in Long Lamai.

They don't really know me yet.They don't know that my love for them was there,because every time I looked at them,I saw home through their eyes.

Only time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment