Monday 10 February 2014

Level 5

Today I received a very not so good news that made me fall off my bed.

Here it is.

I will be staying in the fifth floor for the next semester.Level 5.I know,I know.The feeling of just dying from walking.So here it is,I am staying in the fifth floor.Last semester I was on the third floor.I thought it was bad at first.But I got so used to the third floor that if I had to visit a friend who was on the second floor,felt so fast,because my legs were so used to climbing to the 3rd floor.

This time,I would probably reach the third floor and then sigh and say "Well,you've not reached yet."This is an alternate room shift system which means that those who were staying in the 1st,2nd or 3rd floor would stay in the 4th and 5th floor the following semester.Basically,this system allows equality for all,so that everyone is allowed to stay in different levels.

Ok fine,fine,since this system is fair and square,I shall not compare with those staying in the first three floors.But I am still complaining to myself.So as they all say,whenever there is a problem,there is always a solution.So here's what I am going to do:

1.I would learn how to cook in a rice cooker or eat Oats everyday because I can't afford to go down to level 1 to buy dinner and carry it all the way up to the 5th floor.Hence I will learn how to cook.

2.I must learn to bring everything and do a checklist every time I leave my apartment.This is to ensure that I don't tire myself walking to the 5th floor again just in case I forgot to bring anything.

3.Walk fast.I need to as fast as those who are staying in the third floor.This is so that I get used to walking fast so that I don't need to stop halfway.Just keep walking,walking.

4.Stop complaining,I get to burn my calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment