Wednesday 21 May 2014

Flashback happens every now and then.Everytime I see something,memories of the past come back.

But some of the good things that I remember vivdly are the Disney movies;just enjoying watching Disney movies a long time ago and imagining what it would be like to find Prince Charming.

I don't know why but those were one of the greatest memories I had;remembering each scene,just chilling and watching all the movies that I could watch in Disney Channel with the brother.I still remember those days,where I would bath before 7.30 pm so that I could watch the movies.I would try to not miss any of the movies.

But now,as I watch these movies,the excitement suddenly seems to fade away.Maybe because I am in a really awkward position right now in life.

And then I wonder,will there be a fairy tale moment in my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment