Wednesday 18 February 2015

Remembering you

In this past few days of trying to remember the incidents that happened,replaying it all the time.I also think it's because of your bizarre personality that always kept me wondering-Who were you actually?

Some of the things that I could remember vividly in my head were how we started to make fun of each other.I remember the things you inviting me with a bunch of Malay boys who were going for a swim.That was just weird.I remember your face best of all,how your eyes were your best features-how lazy they were,how you had a very mischievous face-especially your sly smile that could make any girl fall for it.Yes,I was one of them.

The worst of it all was the syrup,I remember making it too thick without any sugar and you drank it!OMG,that was totally not cool!

I thought I heard people say that you were very naive.But through numerous observations,I knew that you were much more matured that what people think of you.You were 23,2 years older than me.Never that I thought that you were older.

I remember feeling awkward around you and that was why I started avoiding you,but then you said hi.And then you wished me good luck before I gave my speech.And then I could see you from the corner of my eye,watching me so intently I was even more scared than normal to talk!

And then,on the first day of class I was hoping to see you and you appeared!Oh gosh,I remember catching your gaze,I wished I could look left all the way but that would be weird.So I turned right and there you were,staring at me!I felt the numbness in my body,how my heart was racing,and when I waved at you,you looked straight into my eye,I remember catching your gaze until Hasma came and so I waved at him too.And then,I think we both felt awkward so you decided to joke around which I knew wasn't as natural as the previous jokes you said earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment