Sunday 22 February 2015

The best friend.

I don't know how I could be able to remember what aunty Christine told me last night.I remember feeling tipsy after drinking 3 glasses of beer,my first time ever trying beer.

Anyway what she told me left me quite perturbed.She told how she and uncle Daniel were best friends for 5 years,and he is still her best friend.Of course,she added that there were things about him that is still annoying to her.There were things that Sarah didn't about her,unlike uncle Daniel.

She told how they were best friends and during that 5 years,she knew the friendship was something more than just best friends.So,she broke the relationship.When she broke the relationship,he sent her flowers,and chocolates and everything nice,Even when she broke up with him,she was still jealous that other guys managed to weave their way to uncle Daniel.She knew at that time,that she really liked him too.

They have been married for 25 years now,and he is still her best friend.She told me that for each individual,their paths of meeting varies.I agreed.There were some who fell in love at first sight,they were some who became best friends first(like hers),and there were others who fell in love through arranged marriages.

"It comes in the least expected moment.Don't search for it,you would never find it.It would come unexpectedly."

Many times,I wanted to get a picture of the guy I would marry someday.That was so impossible,I am just desperate,you know it.

And for now,I am just going to not think about finding a guy,I am probably still incapable of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment