Wednesday 4 March 2015

It's time I start on a everyday journal kinda thing to keep my memories alive whenever I read my journal!

This whole week seemed a bit hectic.Probably because my programme is on Sunday and they are still unfinished workload that the committee members are still working on.Class was cancelled today so yeah I went to the clinic to get my cough medicine and only when I was about to reach the bus station,I remembered my fungal infection on my face!Oh man,that was kinda disappointing.

I met Maddie on the bus and we talked all the way from the new campus to the old campus.She told me that she and the rest would be heading to Langkawi this weekend.They will leave on Thursday night.Kinda missing them though,it's been a week since I last met them.I kinda miss the private kinda getaway from the rest of the students.International students had a block to themselves!Only the first floor is filled with students.The rest of the floors are just vacant.It's creepy sometimes but oh well,I think they are already used to it.

My mind was buzzing with a lot of racial issues.Like,why are there so  many cliques of the same race in this university?It's probably the language barrier and of course the different cultural circumstances.Sad sometimes.Even I have to admit that sometimes I prefer hanging out with Indians than Chinese and Malays just because everybody was doing so.It's really kinda annoying sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment