Sunday 3 February 2013

I don't drink.

Right.This is something everyone should know about me.I don't drink any sort of alcoholic drink.
I know this is weird because there are some drinks.Certain wines for example have very mild alcohol.But I still don't drink.There was once where I went with my family to some dinner or something.I can't remember exactly where but the adults were enjoying their wine.Even my mum took a glass of wine.My mum offered me a sip of the wine.But I refused to drink though it was merely nothing.  

I still don't drink.I will never drink any sort of alcoholic drink for the rest of my life and this is something that I hold firmly to.

I strongly think that people should have very strong core/firm values that they should hold on to.Because these are the values that defines a person.

Well,if you're going to put some Brandy into that fruitcake,I am not gonna eat it.Haha,just joking lah!


No comments:

Post a Comment