Sunday 3 February 2013

Seremban fever!

I am currently studying in Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka,Londang.My college is no where near the city.It's far from it.It's in the rural area where you'll pass green paddy fields,old kampung houses and ocassionally a herd of cows crossing the road.The scenery is very different you see compared to my hometown,Seremban where there are no paddy fields,one or two modern kampung houses and mostly chinese eateries everywhere.

Masjid Tanah,the nearest town is about 15 minutes away from my college.This town is usually crowded with college students as they would usually but their food supply or just hangout with their friends at KFC or indulge in a bowl of Cendol or Asam Laksa.There is no shopping mall in Masjid Tanah.So if you want to go and eat Sushi or but the latest branded items,then you'll have to take a cab to Melaka itself which is about an hour or so.

I would usually go to Masjid Tanah once a fortnight to buy my food supplies.The environment in Masjid Tanah is very different to Seremban as there are more eateries,boutiques and shopping mall in Seremban.Living in Londang is like staying in a jungle area.

Coming back after an exam or on certain weekends to Seremban turned me into a foreigner in my own hometown.I would look out the window and just look at all the buildings,shops,and restaurants.Absence makes the heart grow founder.

Being at home now just made me realise how much I missed Seremban and everything about it!There is no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment