Monday 4 February 2013

Surprise surprise!!

After a month not coming back home,I was so excited to come back.When I reached home,the first thing I did was scream "I'M HOMEEEEEEEEE".I ran to the kitchen and into the back room when my brother told me he had a gift for me.

So I was so excited.Yayy,Leonard's gonna get me a gift.And then he said this"Why is the house so quiet?".So I replied back and said "cos I just came back".Little did I know that there was a big surprise awaiting for me.

He then opened my bathroom door and there there were.Tush and Mohana.

"SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

I got a shock of my life.You should have seen my face.It was so epic.

I was so shocked that I rolled on the bed.

All this while,they were hiding in my bathroom.So that was the gift.The two musketeers.I was shocked okay.

I well,wanted to take the cab or get  a lift from somebody to take me to Tush's house.She just came back from Argentina and it has been a year since I last saw her.

But I guess my plan didn't work out,because she and Mohana gave me a surprise.

We then ate our lunch.It did not occur to me why my mom would get that box of KFC chicken.I thought there were visitors in the house.My,my.It was actually for all of us.

We talked a lot.Tush told me all the breaking news about Argentina.Most of the news were shocking to me.Tush is not that innocent girl anymore.Haha.Mohana already knew most of the stories because Thava and her visited Tush a week ago while I was still in  Melaka.

It was a great day spent with good friends.And it was good to see Tush back after a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment