Tuesday 10 September 2013

Graduation.

Today I witnessed graduation.The 15th convocation in the university.I saw the smiles that lit their faces.They wore robes,of different colours.I saw most of them with their mortarboards on.I saw bouquet of flowers everywhere.Families were there too to celebrate the occasion.They are all going to graduate.I felt happy for them.In 4 years time,hopefully I would sense the excitement.

I saw their happy faces.All happy faces.I believed those who did really well were proud of themselves.I wonder how would it be like for me.

I saw a mini orchestra,at two sides of the auditorium.Saxophones and trumpets were played once the deans gave their speech.Though it was rather loud,but seeing the perform live was just something so different and exciting..A mini orchestra performing!

And then I saw the royal highness of Perak sitting in the middle of the stage.Cameras were all directed towards her.I didn't stay until the end of the event but in my mind I had already imagined them receiving their certificates from the princess of Perak.I imagined the faces of my family,relatives and friends who would be there someday,to celebrate with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment