Sunday 15 September 2013

Her

I went out with them.I felt uncomfortable and awkward.I didn't open up.I didn't pour out what was aching inside me.And they probably thought that everything was fine with me.They said they knew me.But only I knew how wrong they were.They don't know me.They don't know how my heart aches,how I feel.They have only seen me during my cheerful times.Or at least when I was trying to be cheerful.

And somehow whenever I am with them,I feel that there are so selfish.All they want is fame.They want to be famous.Money.Fame and money.Two elements that are so foreign to my body.I was with a group who wanted to be the best,to beat the rest.Little did they know that while they were on their way to be the best,they pushed everyone that blocked their path.The world was for them.Never have I hear them speak of helping the poor,or that special thing that was in them-Love.I never saw it at all.

Was it so hard to love?Have you ever thought about my feelings?Do you think you know my love language?

I thought about all that and then suddenly I thought about her.She was so far away.I need to take the flight to reach her.She was so far away.But yet she was so close to my heart that every time I think of a friend,and when I mean a friend,I mean a real definition of a friend,I think of her.In the midst of selfishness and greed,I thought of her.She was so far away.But there was this special attraction about her-her gentleness.The way she spoke to her parents with such love and respect,the way she would play with her younger brother though he is annoying.She had that special thing.

And when she came to my house a month ago,we played the piano.And she introduced me this wonderful piece.I am still working on it.And the trip to the mall.The conversations we had,was so deep.So deep that no one could reach that amount of depth.We talked about boys and I don't like talking about boys and boy-girl relationship unless if I am forced to or if it comes naturally.And in this case,it did come naturally when I spoke to her.Not even could I relate to my parents like the way I did to her.But she did it.She dived into the core of my heart.I told her my feelings,my despair that I never shared with anyone.She was of a different species.Very rare.She wasn't into fame nor money.She was so easy going that anyone could connect with her.But deep down,only I knew about her that others didn't know.It is intriguing actually,that somehow she manged to cure my heart just my me opening up the wounded parts.Maybe because she was elder,she was more matured.And I was glad that I did opened up to her.

My heart was very picky.It would scan a person first before marking them as capable friends.I am glad my heart did a good job in finding her.

I thought about her.She was so far away.She might not know this but hopefully someday when she reads it,she would know that it is about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment