Friday 13 September 2013

Intersection

Most of the time especially during these past few months,I need to be alone.I don't need someone to actually be there for me.

All I need is myself.I need to be alone to talk to my mind.There is something in the mind that needs to be shared with me.Or incidents that has happened and it needs to be shared with me.It's a moment where the mind and the heart poured out it's inner content to me.

Those moments spent alone with the mind was as good enough as it was spending it with a friend.At times I realize I don't actually need someone to be there,I already had it.And it was in me.

I could just stare at the wall and though people would think I am a retard,but only I know that I was in deep thoughts thinking of something.And most of the time I realize that the thinking was about me and at very few times it involved around people.

It's special,that moment with the mind.It's as though my senses are all alive.My feelings would soon respond to whatever the mind has spoken.And when I was aware,I knew.I knew that the senses in my body has somehow aggravated as a result of the intersection-the intersection between the mind and the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment