Friday 30 August 2013

Leaving.

I will be leaving tomorrow.Tomorrow.I seem a bit unprepared to face the reality of it.
Back to the assignments and well,square one.
It feels like it's the start of August.Like I just came back.
I remember that day when well my room seemed so different but it was the same room.

I looked at the tall coconut tree at the corner of the garden.This was the coconut tree that had seen me grow since I was a child.As I locked my gaze at it,I wonder whether he would still remember me when I was younger.

They have just left.The house is so much quieter.When will out next gathering be?
And now as I look at my bedroom,I see emptiness.An uninhabited room for quite a while maybe.

I wonder how Thava would be feeling the day before he would leave for the UK.I wonder whether he would feel the exact amount of confusion and nervousness or whether it would be more severe.I don't know.

I didn't feel the excitement as I looked at my pink dress that I would be wearing tomorrow for the party.Because in just a few hours time I would be leaving already.

I need God's comfort at this point to assure me.I need his strength or else I might just collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment