Monday 19 August 2013

Photo editor

In the Twilight series,the second book New Moon focuses on Bella and how deals with life without Edward.At one point,he dad did ask her 'Are you ok, Bella?'.She was lifeless.She was found in the jungle the day Edward disappeared,and it was Jacob's clan that found her.She never did hang out with her friends because the only person she ever did hang out was Edward and he wasn't there,never talked to anyone.But when she did go out with her friend Jessica on one fine evening,she started imagining that Edward was around.Like she was hallucinating or something.And she heard Edward's voice buzzing in her ear all the time.She kept dreaming about him. She was also depressed.She was like an uncharged hand phone.Lifeless.

Returning home from Long Lamai reminded me a bit of Bella.But I wasn't as bad as her,I think.I dreamt of Long Lamai (the people.the kids and the peacefulness).Each day will go through,but it I never failed thinking about this magical place.I was depressed.I cried every time I looked at the pictures.I am sad.I related the things I did here to the things I did there.No similarity anyhow,but at least it probed the memories.

When I was young,I remembered wanting to have a house in the forest,with the meadows and the hills.Where you could lay in the hays and gaze at the stars.I have always wanted that.

I guess I got what I wanted.I wonder whether I earnestly wanted it at that point of time.I think I really did.And I guess God might have taken note of this wish that I wanted and decided to edit the place,the people to another place.Like a photo editor,where you are able to edit the the background,the color and you could even add captions on the photo.

God brought me to Long Lamai to meet some wonderful bunch of people.He didn't show me meadows and a cottage,but he showed me the jungle,the river and another type of people-the Penans who touched my heart in some weird way.God the photo editor did grant my wish.And best of all,I know that this people will always be treasured,and loved and will always be seen like a photograph saved in the computer.They were my photograph.And I wonder whether God would edit my imaginations into different ones.I hoped so because sometimes a little bit of editing on a photograph seems way better than an original photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment