Sunday 18 August 2013

The Search

I realized I have been really depressed this past few days.Being in Long Lamai clearly helped me to push away my fears,and disappointments.I was prepared for Long Lamai,but I wasn't prepared to face life after Long Lamai.I just didn't want to.Maybe it was my fault.Plain ignorance.

The Search begins in the forest,where I am frantically searching for that flower.Where is it?My mind is racing.I need to find it.Only then,will I not be worried.But for now,all I see are weeds.Weeds,in the forest?How could there be weeds in this forest???I am always ducking my head when I see those trees with branches.And those branches are filled with thorns.I have to be very careful.Or else I would be pricked.But I need to hurry too.

I am going through The Search.Actually,I have been going through it for a long time.I still can't find that flower.I don't know what color it is.I don't know whether it has a fragrant.But I do know that I am searching for it.

And for now,all I know is that I have to keep finding,and finding...

No comments:

Post a Comment