Friday 30 August 2013

Today's gift.

Time has been racing.Really.In another few days time,I would already be in university.I just want to keep my expectations really low this time.

We are all leaving already.Suthan who would be already sailing for a year.A year is really long.Thava who would be in the UK already.Though he can be really annoying some times,I would still miss him.Miss his madness.Miss his advises.One year.And we'll reunite again.

I still remember early this year how we said we would all meet up in August.August seemed to be like a promising month when we made plans early this year.A month of togetherness.But it's going to be over in no time already.Noooooo.

So the only promise we made was to meet up next year.Next year.I still don't know the right month for next year though but the thought that's on my mind right now-LEAVING.Everybody's leaving already.Towards their career.Towards their goal.

Time has been really fast this time.It's the end of August already.September was just around the corner.Sometimes,I wonder whether is it me or time has been speeding.Maybe it's just me.

Today is a gift.Yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery.
If you were to make a mistake,move on.Close the chapter and began a new chapter.There is  nothing else you can do.

I still remember the words a long time ago.And yesterday the words illuminated again.Reminding me again,maybe.

I can't hold the future in my hands though at times I wish I knew.Only God knows.
I will make the best of everyday.

And as for today,I know that I would enjoy tonight with them.That would be my gift for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment