Wednesday 28 August 2013

Chocolate break

When I went to the fridge today,I was shocked to see an odd flavour of the Kit-Kat chocolate bar-green tea.It wasn't that nice to me too.I preferred the original flavour-chocolate.

When I came back 3 months ago,all my eyes longed for was the chocolates,wrapped up in the purple wrapper.Cadbury chocolate.My gold.

I could eat it the whole day.If I was given a bar of Cadbury chocolates,I would devour it straight away.I didn't like to keep it as long as possible.It gave me the satisfaction when I was angry or depressed.

Cadbury.Cadbury.

It was a name I chanted to myself as I walked into the kitchen,towards the fridge hoping for it to be there.Waiting for me.

My wish was granted.I opened the freezer,my heart racing and there it was-Cadbury Delight.So it wasn't the original Cadbury chocolate bar but it was good too,it still had the Cadbury chocolate taste,Cadbury delight was slightly different as it wasn't pure chocolate but with a variety of nuts.It was good too.I think some aunty brought it over from overseas or something.

A  month later,I received a box of Belgium chocolates.
A month ago,I received a box of chocolates too.Roses were their names.All wrapped up like sweets with their different ingredients in the box.Some had mint,some were just plain chocolates.They were all wrapped up nicely with different colours.So pretty.

A week ago,I saw the green tea flavoured Kit-Kat chocolates.Still in the fridge.I only ate one bar of it.

It's not that nice.

I opened the fridge but all I saw was the pathetic green tea chocolate bar still in the fridge.And I knew that it would be a very long time that I'll get another bar of good chocolates.Maybe Christmas.
It was a sign to me,I realized.The end of good chocolates for a while.

And I thought again,I knew the sign-The end of my holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment