Wednesday 28 August 2013

Flashback.

There are times where I really need to be alone.Being in a crowd is nice for a while.Only a while.I often find myself being too claustrophobic,too congested.I need my space.I need to breathe.

But I find myself longing to be alone.I don't know but there is just the need to.

I think because I need some time to be on my own.I need to reflect on myself.

Today as I took the train back alone,I drifted away.It was so peaceful.I didn't have to talk to anybody.I just stared outside at the old shabby wooden houses and the field.

I felt a twinge of sadness as the memories came back.

The field that we would pass everytime we went for our usual bath.
The house we stayed.
The jungle....
The jokes.

I don't believe it.I still remember how the first week passed by so slowly and then time began racing.It was over.Over.

I don't know whether I would get over it.I don't know.

Today when I watched Percy Jackson-the Sea of Monsters,there was a part of the movie where Percy was alone and he talked to his dad-Poseidon who is a God,the God of the Sea.

I need to talk to God for some time to give me answers to things that I am still searching.I need to be with Him.Only He can give me the answers to my questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment