Wednesday 21 August 2013

Attached

It feels weird-the attachment.I still remember them.During the first week,and I was like 'How on earth am I going to ever connect with them??'.I could hear myself saying Impossible all the time whenever I looked at them.

After a month,the moment I'm online and there they are with their warm greetings.Those words-'I miss you'.

You remember me and deep down inside I know that you love me.

I just want to say that I'll always remember them.Always.Still finding it hard to accept the fact that they miss you.Wanting to know you.Those questions.And deep down,I was happy.I created that bond.

I wished I believed everything that had just happened.And those words.

I just want to let you know that I love you all very much.
Very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment